To our beloved clients, customers & friends,
We are thrilled to be open & scheduling spa services daily. A full year after our temporary closure we are beginning to see things moving back towards our growth mindset. While we are excited to be returning to a more normal level of business, we want to ensure that all guests are able to get in for their desired spa services. While we will always do our best to schedule spa services for you on a same day basis, or for an immediate upcoming weekend, with our current level of scheduling options this is not always possible. We recommending booking as far in advance as you can for the best options. At this time, spa services for weekends are being pre-scheduled 2 to 3 weeks in advance. For the most flexibility when scheduling for a week day, please plan to book your appointment 5-7 days in advance. If scheduling with a group larger than 3 people, please consider booking appointments 30 days ahead. Nothing makes us sadder than telling a client that we are sold out for the date and time that they desire. Please schedule in advance. Thank you!
The Spring season in downtown Rehoboth Beach is thriving. Weekend traffic feels much like it does in the middle of July. Street parking is still free, but it may be challenging to find a space on days where the weather is beautiful. Please plan additional time to find street parking. While we will do our very best to accommodate your full appointment, it may not be possible due to lateness.
Though we have been re-opened since June 8, we are still subject to guidelines & restrictions imposed by Governor Carney & the state of Delaware. Please consider the following during this time:
- all guests & service providers must wear a mask in the building & during treatments
- guest’s temperatures will be taken prior to service – any temperature over 99 degrees will result in a rescheduled appointment
- all guests will be asked a series of questions regarding COVID-19 exposure – answers may result in a rescheduled appointment
- we are not permitted use of our waiting area – please check in at our main store entrance on Rehoboth Avenue – please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment time instead of the typical 15 minutes
- we are scheduling 30 minutes between guests to ensure that each service area is completely sanitized & disinfected
- the Deluxe Couples Massage Package is subject to capacity limitations regarding the amenities & facilities of the Avenue Inn; additionally, groups of nail services will be limited
- we are not permitted to serve you beverages to enjoy in our spa – we will provide bottled water or to-go cups of tea to enjoy once outside
Our space looks a little different these days in order to maintain the highest levels of cleanliness. We feel as though we are not able to offer the same standards of luxury that we are used to providing. However, we are committed to presenting the safest possible environment for our guests & our team, while also providing much needed spa services.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook & Instagram for the most up to date information, as well as some virtual love from our team. We feature daily products, offer tutorials & advice, and promote special offers.
As always, if you are still hesitant or are not traveling, our online apothecary is available for you to shop from home & orders over $50 ship free. We also offer curbside pick up from our Rehoboth Beach location everyday. All orders include free gifts & samples!
Our family is so relieved to have made it past this unprecedented time. We thank you for all of your support, kind words, and patience over the last several months. You all helped keep our spirits high everyday. As we continue to navigate through the many stages of making it back from this, we know that you will continue to be flexible with us. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you & we so look forward to seeing your faces – well, the top halves of all your faces that is.
Tim, Victoria, Jessica, Abigail & the Avenue Spa Team