Happy October! The spa has been so incredibly busy over the last few weeks that I wasn’t able to organize my thoughts enough for my typical monthly blog. Instead here are just a few updates & things to consider this month.
This time of year we usually see Rehoboth Beach begin to settle down during the weekdays; however, that doesn’t seem to be in the case as September comes to an end. We are still scheduling appointments out far in advance, with extremely limited weekend availability. Our team is staying strong & positive & working as hard as ever to keep guests enjoying our services.
The next few months are typically when we get back into our training & growth mindset. There will be a few weekdays during which we will close the spa for a few hours to enable our team to focus on education. The retail store will remain open & we will still be able to offer limited spa treatments during these times. Those dates are as follows:
- Thursday 10/7 – We will be closing at 4PM for a full team meeting followed by an end of season bonfire.
- Tuesday 10/12 – 12:45-2PM – There will be no facial services available during this time.
- Wednesday 10/13 – 11:15AM-2:15PM – There will be no massage services available during this time.
- Wednesday 10/20 – 1-3:30PM – There will be no spa services available during this time.
- Tuesday 10/26 – 1-3PM – There will be no massage services available during this time.
We are currently developing our spa menu to incorporate some incredible new treatments with innovative new product lines. Please note that our spa offerings & pricing will be changing effective November 1, 2021. We haven’t made any significant changes to our menu since 2018. Following an average of 3-5% increase per year, our prices will be increasing by approximately 15-20% per service.