Our powerful deep muscle treatment, in an ultra-quiet smart percussive therapy device with advanced sound insulation. Elite works deep to melt away tension and release soreness, empowering you to care for your body daily.
Ergonomic Multi-Grip QX65 Motor with QuietForce Technology™ 120-Minute Total Battery Life
Smart App Integration with Bluetooth® OLED Screen with Force Meter Customizable Speed Range
Smart App Integration via Bluetooth, OLED Screen, Customizable Speed Range, 3 App-Guided Preset Routines Saved on Device
5 built-in speeds (1750, 1900, 2100, 2200, 2400 percussions per minute) and app-controlled customizable speed range (any speed between 1750-2400 percussions per minute).
All 4th Generation attachments
Elite Wireless Charging Stand, Multi-Device Wireless Charger, World Travel Charger
9.5 in x 6.7 in x 2.8 in
(24.0 cm x 17.0 cm x 7.4 cm)
Battery Life and Charge Time
120 minutes; 80 minutes
12V Internal Lithium-ion Battery
1-Year Limited Warranty
How To Use
Using the Elite
1. To turn on the Elite, firmly press and hold the center button for 2 seconds on the button pad.
2. Press the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons on the button pad to increase or decrease speed.
3. Press the left (<) and right (>) arrows on the button pad to toggle between your Elite’s pre-loaded treatment presets.
4. The Elite should be used with the attachment making perpendicular contact with the skin. Only the attachment of the device should make contact with the skin or area you are treating. Do not use the device at an angle that puts the percussive arm of the device in contact with the skin.
5. To turn off the Elite, firmly press and hold the center button on the button pad until the device shuts down.
Connecting the Attachments
Align the attachment with the tip of the rotating arm and push to connect. To remove, grip the attachment, placing 1 finger on each side of the plastic connector. Pull off the attachment.
Battery & Charging
Charging the Elite
1. After turning off the device, plug the power adapter into the Elite’s charging port. 2. The battery level will appear on the OLED screen, blinking until the battery is fully charged. 3. Charging is complete when the OLED screen shows 100% and the battery icon is full. The Elite is wireless charging enabled.